Saturday, January 28, 2006

Neil's Heritage Indian Cuisine

Meal: take out dinner
Where: eaten at my house
Location: 2024 Hillside Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
What I ate:
Onion Kulcha
Chicken Tikka Kabab
Aloo Gobhi
Palak Paneer
Comments: I had to take off my pants to write this because I was so stuffed. We got take out, however i've eaten there before. My experience at home was similar, as I was able to mentally morph my mother into a statue of ganesh (add trunk, arms, and costume jewelry) The onion kulcha was warm and buttery, and was an excellent pair with the mango chutney, which the staff must be begged for. The Chicken Tikka Kebab was succulent and delicious, although the quality of the chicken is not the greatest. The aloo gohbi (potatos and cauliflower in cumin, cilantro and tomatoes) was seasoned with ginger in a not so ginger manner. Palak Paneer, spinach with cheese and herbs, was a little more runny than usual, although thoroughly delicious when mixed with a bed of rice. Overall an excellent meal.

1 Comments:

Blogger costa rica said...

This blog is great! The colors you’re using are fantastic and together are amazing. Your blog is awesome. Keep it!!!!
Do you want to see something more? Look…
Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home